Thursday, March 9, 2017

Designer of the Day- Carolyn Cochran

In Celebrating the Birthday of Color it Create it Show it off,  We are also celebrating our fabulous Designers. So periodically throughout the month a designer will be featured on the blog so come and check out their workI f you are looking for our Challenge you can find it here


Our Designer being featured today is
our lovely and talented 
Carolyn Cochran

. 
A little bit about Carolyn

I'm a Professional Woman from Illinois, married to my high school sweetheart for 46 years.  We have 2 grown children and 3 Grandchildren, who all live too far away to enjoy on a routine basis-Gosh I just hate that!  It was their births, starting 14+ years ago, that started me scrapbooking memories. My daughter would say that I am a "collector" in that I never met a scrap item that I didn't like and through the years have gathered quite an array of various " treasures" so that I'd ALWAYS have just the right thing to put on my creations
ago, that started me scrapbooking memories.  My daughter would say  And, sadly that is the reason I think my craft room sometimes looks like I could open my OWN Local SB store!
eventually found my "niche" in making cards-I see it as making little creations of Art and I'm giving you a present that's part of myself. I use this "Hobby" as a stress-reliever in the evenings after work as well as playing in my flower gardens, working in the yard, going to
craft Festivals-can you tell I work in an office?  I'm so happy to be joining this great Design Team!  Looks like a happy group of gals using wonderful Images, and a super website-Let the Fun Begin! You can visit me at Luv my Cards

Here is one of the cards Carolyn has made for our Birthday Bash

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some other cards she has made as a Bestie Design Team Member

No automatic alt text available.





No automatic alt text available.








No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.




1 comment:

  1. Great getting to know you Carolyn ... my husband thinks my stash could become a store too :)
    Wonderful to see a bundle of your My Besties cards too :)

    ReplyDelete